- Register to receive updates on The DollarWise Campaign
- Join the 2016 DollarWise Summer Youth Contest!
- Click here for contest flyer
- 2016 Financial Education and Summer Youth Programs
- The DollarWise Guide
- 2015 DollarWise Financial Toolkit for Domestic Violence Survivors
- (Click for Toolkit Appendix)
- Better Money Habits.com
- Go to usmayors.org
This year, youth with summer jobs will have the opportunity to win iPads, Kindles, and iPod Shuffles for completing 6 online financial education modules that will help them save for their future! If you are a young person with a summer job, click here to register and complete the modules for your chance to win! The deadline to complete Module 1 is Friday July 1st! Good luck!
Powered by Bank of America, and in partnership with Khan Academy, Better Money Habits offers substantive curricula on financial topics including: easy ways to save, steps to get out of debt, setting and sticking to a budget, and understanding mortgages.
Connect with DollarWise
Questions? Please contact James Kirby, Manager of the DollarWise Campaign, at (202) 861-6759 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.